Vintage Play Kitchen

After obsessing over what play kitchen to get for Rosa Leigh's birthday gift, I finally found what must have been originally manufactured with her in mind! What a chic little thing you are... 



We'll see if the real thing is as worthy of my adoration as the picture. Crossing my fingers! Although it's available all over the internet, I ended up ordering it from Cymaxkids.com because they have free shipping, and it was around $145 (looks like the price already went up in the past week). It was delivered to the office today, so I'll see if I can rustle up a strong man to carry it to the truck. Then my next feat will be convincing Josh to put this thing together TONIGHT because I may die if I have to wait much longer. I'll letcha know how all of that goes tomorrow. In the mean time, I'll simmer... Sidenote: how cool are those walls! This may be just what the playroom needs.



Here tis! Rosa learned some new bad words tonight. This thing was a pain in our daddy's butt to put together, and there were a few broken parts we have to call for replacement. All in all though, I'd say it's worth it. If any of you out there are thinking about it, I suggest hiring a nimble Chinese man to assemble it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You have no idea how happy this makes me.