A definite maybe



Just ran across this photo on Design Sponge. You know what I'm thinking don't you? These gorgeous wall panels may be exactly what my ugly bedroom needs! What do you think? Should I fill the huge frames with a darker shade of aqua, a crisp white, or maybe a fabulous damask wallpaper... say, something like THIS:

http://designerwallcoverings.com/WallpaperStore/images/DIG40000-VictoriaDamaskBlueBrown2.gif

We'll see. First step is convincing Joshua to do it. I'll keep ya posted (pardon the pun).

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous29.4.11

    I would like to see YOUR picture at the top, right, on the banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but I'm sure most people would rather see Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it! I think adding architectural detail always helps finish a room. Just make sure you pick a pattern you won't get tired of too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right, Naomi... I think I'm leaning towards a darker shade of the wall color. What I adore about the inspiration room is the quirky mismatched blues of the headboard and the walls. I think I'm still going to need some gold in there as well. Thanks for commenting! I'm star struck...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have no idea how happy this makes me.