Swooning for you


My first look at Gucci's AMAZING new spring line was on the back of Katy Perry via my Elle Magazine cover last month. The moment I laid eyes on those incredible jewel toned silks and gold tassels I was in loooove.

It is sadly unfortunate, however, that you will not find me on fifth avenue picking up this ensemble any time soon.  So I've been looking for some more accessible (and probably wearable) looks. And for those of you who are now swooning over anything color-block, thanks to Gucci, here are a few of my finds.


Top: Gap ($50)
Pants: Talbots ($70)
Belt: Michael Kors from Bluefly.com ($23)


Now this dress from Target ($28) isn't that great, but imagine it cinched at the waist with this fabulous belt from Asos.com ($22)

And check out this great video from stylist.com on how to wear the color blocking trend. 

Now I just need to find a royal purple blazer to go with that first outfit. *yawn* I'll look tomorrow. Goodnight!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous18.4.11

    Check out All Saints new line. My new favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have no idea how happy this makes me.