A goody


I Had to grab a few things at Sephora today, and I picked up something I can't live without. I used to forgo eyeshadow because my lids are on the oily side, and within hours the stuff would slide right off. I also love wearing lots of seriously black eyeliner (probably too much), and I used to have to touch it up all the time. Otherwise it would form black blobs in the corners of my eyes and leave semicircular frowns on my eyelids. Not pretty. That is until I discovered this stuff. It's one of my two MUST HAVES for every day (the other being mascara).

It's called Shadow Primer Potion, by Urban Decay, and you have to forgive the cheesy packaging. It's around $18 a tube, but the last time I bought it was in December, so it lasts me about 4 months. And I seriously use it every day. Just put a thin swipe of this on each lid before applying your eye makeup, and voila! Anything you put on your eyes sticks like glue and stays put until you wash it off. Trust me. This stuff holds on through my sweaty, hour-long sessions at the gym. Just don't put too much on or you won't be able to blend your colors well.

It now comes in different colors that are apparently supposed to enhance your sheer shadows, but I never tried those. I have always used the original, colorless stuff in the purple tube. Let me know if you try the other and how it goes.

I know it sound like someone's paying me to write this. I wish they would!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You have no idea how happy this makes me.